There are two ways to pay for goods on the site:
- Service Cent.app - international electronic payment system
- Payment by bank cards through ALFA-BANK JSC
IMPORTANT! The second method of payment for goods is available only for citizens of the Russian Federation!
Conditions for the provision of payment services:
Method of payment for goods by bank cards through the service Cent.app
1. When performing Transactions, the Service is available only to Holders of Payment Cards of the MasterCard WorldWide international payment system, VISA Inc. international payment system, Mir payment system.
2. The Service is not available to Holders of payment cards of the international payment system MasterCard Worldwide, which do not contain the CVC2 code - a group of three digits on the reverse side of the Card in the signature strip, except when the Payment Card without the CVC2 code is used using MasterCard SecureCodeTM technology.
3. The Service is not available to Holders of payment cards of the international payment system VISA Inc., which do not contain the CVV2 code - a group of three digits on the back of the Card in the signature strip, except when the Payment Card without the CVV2 code is used using the Verified by technology VisaTM.
4. The Service is not available to Holders of Payment Cards of the Mir payment system that do not contain the PPK2 code - a group of three digits on the back of the Card in the signature strip, except when the Payment Card without the PPK2 code is used using MirAcceptTM technology.
5. Transfer of funds to the Card Recipient is carried out by the Issuer (an organization issuing (issuing) Payment Cards) by transferring funds from the Sender's Payment Card to the details of the Service holder as the Recipient's commercial agent, for subsequent transfer of funds to the Recipient.
6. The Recipient confirms that when performing the Transaction, the fact that the Issuer sent an order to debit funds from the Sender's Payment Card by the Issuer in favor of the Cardholder using the client interface is indisputable proof of the Card Recipient's will to receive the above funds from the Sender.
7. The term for crediting funds to the Recipient's Payment Card depends on the issuer's rules and can range from several seconds to several days.
8. Refund. In case of
detecting activity that is contrary to the legislation of the Russian
Federation, the Service reserves the right to return funds to the Sender and
block the Recipient's account.