This User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) regulates the relationship between the owner luirencraft.com (more https://luirencraft.com or Administration) on the one hand and the site user on the other.
Website https://luirencraft.com it is not a mass media outlet.
By using the site, you agree to the terms of this agreement.
If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not use the site https://luirencraft.com!
Subject of the agreement
The administration grants the user the right to post the following information on the site:
- Text information
Rights and obligations of the parties
The user has the right to:
- search for information on the site
- get information on the site
- distribute information on the site
- comment on the content posted on the site
- copy information to other sites with the source specified
- copy information to other sites with the permission of the site Administration
- require the administration to hide any information about the user
- require the administration to hide any information transmitted by the user to the site
- use the site information for personal, non-commercial purposes
The administration has the right to:
- at your own discretion and need to create, change, or cancel rules
- restrict access to any information on the site
- create, edit, delete information
The User undertakes to:
- ensure the accuracy of the information provided
- ensure the safety of personal data from access by third parties
- update the Personal Data provided during registration, if they are changed
- not to disseminate information that is aimed at propaganda of war, inciting national, racial or religious hatred and enmity, as well as other information for the dissemination of which criminal or administrative responsibility is provided
- do not disrupt the performance of the site
- do not create multiple accounts on the Site if they actually belong to the same person
- do not perform actions aimed at misleading other Users
- do not post materials of an advertising, erotic, pornographic or offensive nature, as well as other information, the placement of which is prohibited or contradicts the norms of the current legislation of the Russian Federation
- do not use scripts (programs) for automated information collection and / or interaction with the Site and its Services
- The User accepts the provision that all materials and services of the Site or any part thereof may be accompanied by advertising. The User agrees that the Site Administration does not bear any responsibility and does not have any obligations in connection with such advertising.
The administration undertakes to:
- maintain the functionality of the site, except in cases where this is not possible for reasons beyond the control of the Administration.
- provide comprehensive protection of the User account
- protect information whose distribution is restricted or prohibited by law by issuing a warning or deleting the account of the user who violated the rules
- provide all available information about the User to the authorized state authorities in cases established by law
Responsibility of the parties
- the user personally bears full responsibility for the information distributed by him
- The site administration is not responsible for:
1) Delays or failures in the process of performing an operation that occurred due to force majeure, as well as any case of malfunctions in telecommunications, computer, electrical and other related systems.
2) Actions of transfer systems, banks, payment systems and for delays associated with their work.
3) The proper functioning of the Site, if the User does not have the necessary technical means for its use, and also does not bear any obligations to provide users with such means.
- The Administration is not responsible for the discrepancy between the services expected by the User and the services actually received
- in the event of a force majeure situation (military operations, state of emergency, natural disaster, etc.), the Administration does not guarantee the safety of the information posted by the User, as well as the uninterrupted operation of the information resource
Terms of the Agreement
This Agreement is effective for any use of this site.
The Agreement ceases to apply when a new version of it appears.
Nothing in the Agreement can be understood as the establishment of agency relations, partnership relations, joint activity relations, personal employment relations, or any other relations between the User and the Site Administration that are not expressly provided for in the Agreement.
The Administration reserves the right to unilaterally change this agreement at its sole discretion. In case of any changes to this agreement, the administration will notify users in a convenient way.
The User confirms that he is
familiar with all the clauses of this Agreement and accepts them