1. DEFINITION OF
1. " Website administration of the Online Store (hereinafter referred to as the Website Administration)". This is the name of the specialists representing the interests of the organization, whose duties include managing the site, that is, organizing and (or) processing the personal data received on it. To perform these duties, they must clearly understand what the information is being processed for, what information should be processed, and what actions (operations) should be performed with the received information.
2. "Personal data" — information that is directly or indirectly related to a specific or identifiable individual (also called the subject of personal data).
3. "Personal data processing" — any operation (action) or a set of such that the Administration performs with personal data. They can be collected, recorded, systematized, accumulated, stored, refined (updated or modified if necessary), extracted, used, transmitted (distributed, provided, accessed), depersonalized, blocked, deleted, and even destroyed. These operations (actions) can be performed either automatically or manually.
4. "Confidentiality of personal data" — a mandatory requirement imposed on the Operator or other official working with the User's data to keep the information received secret, without revealing it to outsiders, if the User who provided the personal data has not expressed his consent, and there is no legal basis for disclosure.
5. "User of the website of the Online Store" (hereinafter referred to as the User)" — a person who has visited the website of the Online store, as well as uses its programs and products.
6. "Cookies" — a short piece of data sent by a web browser or a web client to a web server in an HTTP request, whenever a User tries to open an Online store page. The fragment is stored on the User's computer.
7. "IP address" — a unique network address of a node in a computer network built using the TCP/IP protocol.
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
2. To provide personal data, the User fills in the electronic forms located on the website of the online store. The personal data of the User that is subject to processing is:
1. his last name, first name, patronymic;
2. his contact phone number;
3. his e-mail address (e-mail);
4. the address to which the goods purchased by him should be delivered;
5. the User's residential address.
3.The protection of data automatically transmitted when viewing ad blocks and visiting pages with the system's statistical scripts (pixels) installed on them is carried out by the Online Store. Here is a list of these data:
- IP address;
- information from cookies;
- information about the browser (or other program through which the ad display becomes available);
- time of the site visit;
- the address of the page where the ad block is located;
- referrer (address of the previous page).
4. The consequence of disabling cookies may be the inability to access the parts of the Online Store site that require authorization.
5. The online store collects statistics about the IP addresses of all users. This information is necessary to identify and solve technical problems and to check whether financial payments will be legal.
4. PURPOSES OF COLLECTING THE USER'S PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. The collection of the User's personal data by the Administration of the Online Store is carried out in order to:
1. Identify the User who has completed the registration procedure on the website of the Online store in order to place an order and / or purchase the goods of this store remotely.
2. Give the User access to the personalized resources of this site.
3. Establish feedback with the User, which means, in particular, sending out requests and notifications related to the use of the Online Store site, processing user requests and requests, and providing other services.
4. Determine the User's location to ensure the security of payments and prevent fraud.
5. Confirm that the data provided by the User is complete and reliable.
6. Create an account for making Purchases, if the User has expressed his desire to do so.
7. Notify the User about the status of their order in the Online Store.
8. Process and receive payments, confirm tax or tax benefits, challenge the payment, and determine whether it is appropriate to provide a specific User with a credit line.
9. Provide the User with the fastest possible solution to problems encountered when using the Online Store, through effective customer and technical support.
10. Promptly inform the User about updated products, familiarize him with unique offers, new price lists, news about the activities of the Online store or its partners, and other information, if the User agrees to do so.
11.Advertise the products of the Online Store, if the User agrees to do so.
12. Provide the User with access to the websites or services of the Online Store, thereby helping them to receive products, updates and services.
5. METHODS AND TERMS OF PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. The term of processing of the User's personal data is not limited by anything. The processing procedure can be carried out in any way provided for by law. In particular, with the help of personal data information systems, which can be conducted automatically or without automation tools.
2. The User's personal data processed by the Site Administration may be transferred to third parties, including courier services, postal service organizations, and telecommunications operators. This is done in order to fulfill the User's order left on the website of the Online store, and deliver the goods to the address. The User's consent to such a transfer is provided for by the rules of the site's policy.
3. Also, the personal data processed by the Site Administration may be transferred to the authorized bodies of state power of the Russian Federation, if this is carried out legally and in accordance with the procedure provided for by Russian legislation.
4. If personal data is lost or disclosed, the User is notified by the Site Administration.
5. All actions of the Site Administration are aimed at preventing third parties from accessing the User's personal data (with the exception of clauses 5.2, 5.3). The latter should not be able to access this information even by accident, so that they do not destroy it, change it, block it, copy it, distribute it, or commit other illegal actions. To protect user data, the Administration has a set of organizational and technical measures.
6. If personal data is lost or disclosed, the Site Administration, together with the User, is ready to take all possible measures to prevent losses and other negative consequences caused by this situation.
6. OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
1. The User's responsibilities include:
1. Providing information about yourself that meets the requirements of the Online Store.
2. Update and supplement the information provided to them in case of changes.
2. The responsibilities of the site Administration include:
3. Taking precautions to ensure that the User's personal data remains strictly confidential, just as such information remains confidential in modern business transactions.
4. Blocking of personal user data from the moment when the User or his legal representative makes a corresponding request. The right to make a request for blocking is also granted to the body authorized to protect the rights of the User who provided the site Administration with their data, for the period of verification, in case of detection of unreliability of the reported personal data or illegality of actions.
7. LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES
2. However, there are a number of cases where the site Administration is not responsible if user data is lost or disclosed. This happens when they:
1. Became public property before they were lost or disclosed.
2. They were provided by third parties before they were received by the site Administration.
3. Disclosed with the User's consent.
8. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
1. If the User is dissatisfied with the actions of the Administration of the Online Store and intends to defend their rights in court, before filing a claim, they must necessarily submit a claim (in writing, offer to settle the conflict voluntarily).
2. The Administration that received the claim is obliged to notify the User in writing about its consideration and the measures taken within 30 calendar days from the date of its receipt.
3. If both parties have not been able to agree, the dispute is referred to the judicial authority, where it must be considered in accordance with the current Russian legislation.
9. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS